I am very happy to share my slides of public talks, here is a list of my recent talks.
- Teaclave: A Universal Secure Computing Platform (Updated in Nov 2021)
- Teaclave TrustZone SDK (Updated in Jun 2021)
- Teaclave 安全并易用的隐私计算平台, ApacheCon Asia 2021
- Teaclave: A Universal Secure Computing Platform, ApacheCon @ Home 2020
- Teaclave: A Universal Secure Computing Platform, 2nd SGX Community Workshop, July 2020
- WebAssembly: History, Internals, Security, and More, 2020
- Rust TrustZone SDK: Enabling Safe, Functional, and Ergonomic Development of Trustlets, Linaro Connect San Diego 2019, San Diego, Sep 2019
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to Rust, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, G.O.S.S.I.P Summer School, July 2019
- Bringing Memory-Safety to Keystone Enclave, Open-Source Enclaves Workshop (OSEW 2019), Berkeley, July 2019 (YouTube, link)
- Rust OP-TEE TrustZone SDK, RustCon Asia, Beijing, April 2019 (link)
- Linux From Scratch in Rust, RustCon Asia, Beijing, April 2019 (YouTube, Bilibili, link)
- Building Safe and Secure Systems in Rust, RustRush, Moscow, December 2018 (link)
- Building Safe and Secure Systems in Rust: Challenges, Lessons Learned, and Open Questions, Northeastern University, Boston, October 2018
- Rust, Memory-Safety, and Beyond, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, G.O.S.S.I.P Summer School, July 2018
- MesaLock Linux: Towards A Memory-Safe Linux Distribution, G.O.S.S.I.P, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2017/2018
Some of my previous talks are uploaded to Speaker Deck. If you are interested, please take a look.
- introduction to Linux (history, philosophy and more)
- booting to the Linux kernel
- user space applications
- kernel insides (compilation, source code, data structure, scheduler, mm, etc)
- kernel driver development
- Android ART Runtime: A Replacement of Dalvik Runtime
- an introduction to Android new ART runtime (AOT compiler, runtime, oat binary file, etc).
- Rooting Your Device
- an introduction to rooting Android devices by exploiting various vulnerabilities.
- Writing a Crawler
- how to write a web crawler for research purpose.
- Android Security
- an introduction to Android security, my lecture slides for an MSc class.
- Paper Summary on Mobile Security in 2014
- Paper Summary on Mobile Security in 2013
Here are some open source projects I created/maintained on GitHub.
- Pass for iOS: an iOS app compatible with Password Store command line tool. Pass for iOS is a password manager using GPG for encryption and Git for version control. The app is written in Swift.
- Android Apps Crawler: an extensible crawler for downloading Android applications in third-party markets.
- Android Markets List: a list of Android apps markets including official and third-party from China, Russia, etc.
- MesaLock Linux: a memory-safe Linux distribution.
- MesaPy, a memory-safe Python implementation based on PyPy with SGX support.
- RPython by Example: a collection of runnable examples that illustrate various RPython concepts and libraries
- MesaBox: A collection of core system utilities written in Rust for Unix-like systems (and now Windows).
- State of Rust: Automatically summarize various stable/unstable features of Rust including compiler features and library features.
- YogCrypt: A fast, general purpose crypto library in pure Rust. YogCrypt currently provides three cryptographic algorithms in Chinese National Standard, namely the SM2 cryptographic asymmetric algorithm, the SM3 cryptographic hash algorithm, and the SM4 block cipher algorithm.
- Rust OP-TEE TrustZone SDK: Rust OP-TEE TrustZone SDK provides abilities to build safe TrustZone applications in Rust. The SDK is based on the OP-TEE project which follows GlobalPlatform TEE specifications and provides ergonomic APIs. In addition, it enables capability to write TrustZone applications with Rust's standard library and many third-party libraries (i.e., crates).
- Apache Teaclave (incubating): Apache Teaclave (incubating) is an open source universal secure computing platform.